Melyssa Johnson has worked for many years with the Athenahealth/IDX applications providing application and technical support.
KAV Consulting, LLC
2015 - Present
Meridian Medical Management, Wilbraham, MA
2012 - 2015
- Provide functional and technical support to internal and external customers using Flowcast (IDX) and Meridian Medical Management (M3) databases.
- Worked with IT staff to integrate business needs into Flowcast applications.
- Worked with internal staff to transition to the web (PCS to ETM).
- Act as a liaison with the third-party offshore vendors who were providing billing services to M3.
- Audit third-party vendor use of EDM application.
- Train third party vendor users on security user setup, EDM process, Flowcast dictionary maintenance.
- Create documentation for use by third-party vendors.
- Create and maintain user security profiles as well as set up new users and modify existing access.
- Create and maintain DBMS tables and columns for Flowcast applications.
- Maintain and modify customer interfaces as needed.
- Support IDX Billing and Accounts Receivables (BAR), Scheduling, EFG, Claims, and BI.
Strategic Sourcing Systems Security Access Consultant
Adecco/Athenahealth, Wilbraham, MA
2011 - 2012
- Front line contact to triage customer-related IDX issues.
- Responsibilities include monitoring and following up on emails, telephone calls, and service requests.
- Provide security access support including user access, activate and deactivate existing user accounts.
- Provide manager report updates on email, telephone, and service requests completed and outstanding.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customers.
IDX Systems Corporation/Athenahealth, Boston MA
1988 - 2001
- Manager of Northeast Region Technical Resources
- Provided both functional and technical customer support to Northeast Region Customers.
- Responsible for hiring and providing supplemental training to all technical resources in the Northeast Region Customer Support in the Billing and Accounts Receivables application.
- Responsible for ongoing skill development of current employees by helping to define long term career goals and help to meet those goals.
- Provide feedback on employee performance through yearly reviews.
- Monitor workload of employees on a daily basis and make adjustments as necessary.
- Software Engineer
- Resolve day to day production issues as well as work on special projects.
- Knowledge of debugging techniques and strategies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot software issues at the functional and technical level.
- Mentor/advise new software engineers and analysts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, on-site visits as needed.
- Provided internal and external customers with application and technical training/documentation.
- Obtained extensive knowledge of third party and patient billing for ambulatory care customers.
- Software Analyst
- Created interface solutions for customers through analysis, design and support of new and existing interfaces.
- Created functional and technical documentation for customers and employees.
Bachelor of Science/Management Information Systems
- Proficient in Intersystems Caché/MUMPS
- Billing and Accounts Receivable (BAR)
- Paperless Collections System (PCS)
- Claim Form Generator
- Scheduling (SCHED)
- DBMS - both Report Writer and Screen Builder