- Adds support for all versions of InterSystems ODBC including Cache ODBC35 drivers and IRIS ODBC drivers.
- Fixes an error when attempting to move a report to a different folder.
- Fixes an error when restoring a report from the audit causes that report to show as inactive in the batch list.
- Fixes an issue when a delimited report is flagged to overwrite previous files and an error is thrown is a matching file exists.
- Fixes an issue with the Batch History export functionality.
- Fixes a potential issue when a report attempts to record its history on the batch file when the batch file is currently open by another report or process.
- Fixes an issue when blanks in the breakout value caused the report to hit an error.
- Fixes an issue with reports set to run on the last day of the month as part of the batch causing the batch process to crash.
- Added additional email frequency of "Only upon completion" to send an email only when a report successfully completes.
- Fixes an issue with importing reports from older versions of KAVart SE.
- Fixes an issue with the batch process not running properly.
- Fixes an issue with the delimited file export when a report is running.
- Fixes an issue with the base file Restore/Recreate process.
- Adds option to manually remove reports from the Batch List.
- Adds the option for up to three batch processes to run per day.
- Controls added for maintaining the batch list for all three batches.
- Options to view the history for all three batches.
- Additional options available when multiple reports are selected, including Run and Properties.
- The schedule description in the report list now only shows active schedules instead of all scheduled regardless of status.
- The Average Run Time in the report list now only calculates successful runs and ignores errors so as not to skew the numbers.
- Updated scheduled tasks to now start a new instance if reports from the previous day are still running.
- Fixes issue when running the batch process manually for a specific report type.
- Fixes issue with recording background report history on batch history.
- Additional stability and UI updates as well as bug fixes.
- Adds an option to have the query results export to Excel using the column order that is defined in the Excel table.
- Fixes an issue when running a breakout report that contains a blank value in the breakout results.
- Fixes an issue when importing a legacy report.
- Folder browsers now default to the last opened folder.
- Fixes an issue when importing a report that was previously exported from KAVart SE.
- Several additional bug fixes.
- Fixes several issues when saving the application settings.
- Fixes an issue when importing a legacy report that was part of the batch process.
- Fixes an issue with the breakout reports not using the breakout data in the output files.
- Fixes an issue with not recording the ending history event when a report process cannot be found.
- Fixes an issue with the improper formatting in the Update Date column in the reports list when enabling/disabling reports.
- Fixes an issue with exporting the report/batch lists and the reports list.
- Fixes an issue with the Batch Library not saving properly when rearranging reports on the Batch List.
- A number of quality-of-life improvements over the initial release.
- Enhanced report auditing to view all settings changes, not just query changes.
- Export capabilities for report list, report history, and batch history.
- Ability to revert report settings and report query to previous versions.
- Ability to export existing report files and import reports from the current version, not only legacy reports.
- Additional batch functionality added, including ability to end a running batch manually as well as details for the batch result.
- Fix for issue when scheduling a report to run on the last day of the month via a scheduled task.
- Fix for inability to update report in the Batch Library when moving it to a new folder.
- Fix for removing all instances of a report from the Batch Library when the schedule is changed.
- Adds functionality to determine if the application is running as an administrator.
- If running as an administrator, the scheduled tasks will be set to run with highest privileges.
- Fix for initial installation incorrectly creating the Batch Library file.
- Fix for incorrect batch order being recorded when saving application settings.
- Fix for incorrect recording of error in history file.
- Fix for inability to group time values in Pivot Table.
- Fix for error when calculating average report run time when a report is currently running.
- Fix for possible issue where the batch and report history could pull the wrong record when updating during automation or viewing within the application.
- Initial release of the KAVart Application.
- Improved stability and reliability over the legacy Excel-based add-in.
- Greater customization as to what is included in the output files.
- Multiple email groups per report allow for greater control over the distribution.
- Improved timestamp functionality for tagging the output files.
- Enhanced history tracking logs individual steps taken during the automation process.
- The ability to manage report schedules without the need to update tasks manually in Windows Task Scheduler.